Delicious food and a beautiful island setting, what could be better! Come celebrate the 19th annual Taste of the Beach on beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Sunday May 4, 2014. You’ll be able to sample mouth-watering bites from more than 20 restaurants, enjoy live on-stage concerts, and the gorgeous Florida weather!
The Sean Chambers Band, a contemporary blues group, will headline the all-day entertainment that’s being called the Baywalk Blue Festival. Other musical acts will include Wendell Ray and The RH Faktor as well.
• Noon-1:30pm: Music by Wendall Ray
• 2:00-3:30pm: Music by Rh Faktor
• 3:00pm: Server Challenge – Watch servers navigate an obstacle course for prizes.
• 4:00pm: Taste of the Beach Awards
• 4:00pm-5:30pm: Music by Sean Chambers Band
Restaurants on and around Fort Myers Beach will offer samples of their signature dishes available for purchase and compete for top Taste of the Beach Awards. Restaurants will be looking to take home prizes for Best Appetizer, Best Dessert, Best Beef/Pork/Chicken, Best Fish, Best Shellfish, Best Non-Meat, Best Decorated Booth, and People’s Choice.
Our very own DiamondHead Beach Resort & Spa will be there representing both Chloe’s Restaurant and Cabana’s Beach Bar & Grille. We will be competing with and serving our deliciously famous Duck Noopie dish.
Taste of the Beach Details
• When: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, May 4.
• Where: On Old San Carlos Boulevard at the foot of the bridge on Fort Myers Beach.
• Cost: $5 admission for adults; children 12 and younger are free; food tickets will be $1 each with average $5 food serving price.
• Contact: Call 454-7500 or email email@example.com.
• Web: fortmyersbeach.org
We hope to see you there and don’t forget to stop by to try and vote for our Duck Noopie!
For more information about SunStream and their portfolio of hotels and resorts, visit www.SunStream.com.
Please Follow Us If You Love The Florida Lifestyle!
DiamondHead on Google+
SunStream YouTube Channel
SunStream On Pinterest